– 8 years in Fashion Industry.
– Brands I have worked for:
– Independent since 2016. Launched Studio 179 Projects in Feb 2016.
– Projects to date include
– Based in Hong Kong and previously lived in the Germany and China.
WHAT I CARE ABOUT
– Value based businesses that dream big and execute diligently.
– Building the brand reality first and then the image – genuine marketing.
– Connectivity and technology and the dynamic, far-reaching ways we can scale ideas.
– Collaborating with and connecting diverse talents to make great things happen.
– Storytelling with intent and meaning.
– Celebrating and learning from great pioneers, thinkers, doers, and innovators.
– Living, thinking and being the change we want to see.
– as a way to open our minds, inspire and cross.
Email me to see my detailed CV
I'M A SLASHIE THICK AND THROUGH. IN A VERY PARTICULAR ORDER:
DIGITAL ENTREPRENEUR / UX/UI DESIGNER / MULTIMEDIA GRAPHIC DESIGNER / PHOTOGRAPHER / CONTENT CREATOR / STYLIST / COLORIST.
FOUNDER & DESIGNER OF STUDIO179.HK
(Please scroll down for Chinese)
Hayley Lyla, aka 179CM and UP is a Chinese Indonesians creative, director, stylist & digital marketer based in Hong Kong, Since her digital beginnings in the fashion industry in 2013. Hayley has worked with brands in a wide range of capacities both in front of and behind the camera, while pursuing a digital marketing career, specializing in fashion and lifestyle and currently work out of Mettā. And have spent time in Germany, China and South Korea.
Hayley is a Squarespace Specialists and part of the CIRCLE.
Hayley is the content curator for lifestyle & fashion-focused blog - "179CM & UP' which consisting a carefully curated edit of photography and personal thoughts on topics ranging from lifestyle to fashion to her 30,000+ social media followers in English & Chinese. Cofounded a ecommerce LABEL THIS IS FADED.
She was formerly the PR executive of Ogilvy & Mather. Entrepreneur in Residence at Mettā. She is also a regular fashion contributor for the fashion column of Macau Closer magazine and The Closeteur.
She has organized several Startup Weekend events for Techstars in Hong Kong- Fashion edition 2016 and Women In Tech Edition 2017 represented by luxury car brand INFINITI and other numbers of events at Mettā. She is now key organizer for the SWHK Fashion 2.0 which will take place in December, 2017.
With her passion in fashion and power of social media, she have garnered over 35K+ followers on social media, work with a variety of brands and do startup engagements as a thought leader. She shares her creative work on instagram.com/hayleylyla and facebook.com/metta.hayleylyla
NEW IN - Check out my Kyoto travel diary here ---> #HayleyGoesKyoto
I've also made other things with the brother
A SELECTION OF RECENT COMMERCIAL AND INDEPENDENT PROJECTS.
UX DESIGNER /
GRAPHIC DESIGNER /
9 TO 5
ENTREPRENEUR IN RESIDENCE AT METTĀ
- Driving the engagement with the local communities from entrepreneurs to corporates;
- Brainstorming creative ideas, liaise with the catalysts and curators in the community;
- Hosting the Metta space; Runs and oversees Fashion/lifestyle & women in tech events and contents to share knowledge in the community.
- Managing social media accounts
- Led the partnership with Insta360 for a fireside chat with Gary Vaynerchuk, and broadcast the event live in 360 on Facebook.
PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER AT WOW TALENT
- Led the setup of the key media partnership and handling media enquiries for the new social platform
OGILVY & MATHER / PUBLUC RELATION
- Managing office operation and ensure the office is running smoothly
- Liaise with regional offices and coordinate with various teams to follow through on implementation of agreed management actions.
SZH/ HKG/ AUS
FIBRE FLARE AUSTRALIA
- Organizing International trade show exhibits for company’s patented products including multiple shows in the USA, Italy, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Setup of the brand's first ever operation in China, taking care of all things related to eCommerce, social, digital and all O2O.
- Recruited, trained and motivated a high-performance team to achieve budget expectations and manage business relationships within contract manufacturing partners to support project requirements and meet quality and delivery goals.
ENTREPRENEURIAL & DIGITAL MARKETING
Founded Squarespace Design Studio to create mobile optimised, beautiful, results driven websites & teach you how to use it.
Successfully launched new concept Tech gadgets collection into market and created rich and attention-grabbing content for our social media platforms (incl, twitter, facebook, IG etc.).
- Leveraged social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin & Weibo) to support the company's user acquisition engagement.
- Experienced in leading the international brands marketing, ecommerce strategy, localization & operations for entering china markets.
- As a seasoned communications professional, I have over a decade of experience serving both public and private sectors.
- Generated B2B/B2C sales and international press coverage from proven press and sales customer relations.
Proficient on both the Mac and PC platforms and can manage and maintain both systems efficiently
Experienced with Squarespace platforms, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop. Good understanding in Shopify/WooCommerce and Adobe Illustrator, quite a few third-party applications
Hayley is also an avid traveller, one of her personal goals is to spend time in different parts of the world. Take a look at her Travel Map below for all the cities she've visited. If you have a project that involves travelling, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
— ACHIEVEMENTS FOR OTHERS
2017: Bringing the second edition of Startup weekend Fashion in Hong Kong
2017: Facilitating a list of community activities/events at Mettā
2017: Organized Startup weekend Women In Tech Edition for 53 participants, who presented 17 ideas, formed 6 teams.
2017: Re-launched ALT-254.com website
2016: Organized Startup weekend Fashion edition
2016: Launch french family business Les Deux Ancres website.
2015: Led the launch of wowtalents.com/wowsports.io and blog.wowjust.watch.
2015: Launched own tech gadgets brand and e-commerce site thisisfaded.com.
2013: Led the launch women's fashion footwear brand cliclifestyle.com and e-commerce site.
2012: Launched own fashion diary hayleylyla.com aka You are brighter than a star.
2011: Led the rebrand of Fibre Flare website and launch into China market across multiple marketplaces including taobao.
MacauCloser - Creative and inspiring young fashion bloggers and Instagrammers in Macau and Hong Kong
Google Adwords (Search + Video)
Hubspot Inbound Marketing
Hubspot Content Marketing
University of Birmingham Digital Storytelling: Filmmaking for the Web
The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association - Fundraising
NextGen Women Network - Mentor
— PERSONAL INTERESTS
🎓 👗 🏐 🎾 🎱 🤸🏼♀ 🏊🏻♀ 🚣🏻♀ 🚴🏻♀ 🎨 🎭 🎫 🎤 🎳
- GERMANY WORKING HOLIDAY MAKER BERLIN
- YOGA INSTRUCTOR
- COMMUNITY LEADER AT STARTUPWEEKEND
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT ME.
(People love me... except for Linkedin)